Program Manager- Bridge House
The ideal candidate will provide supervision, coordination and management of the Dual Diagnosis Transitional Residential program. The incumbent will implement effective public relations activities, positive employee interaction, professional functioning and adhere to the principles of social rehabilitation. In addition, provide on call support to program staff when needed and must live within a 30-minute radius of the Program (Marina).
WHO WE ARE
Looking to make a difference? Our mission at Interim is to provide services and affordable housing to supporting members of our community with mental illness by building productive and satisfying lives in a world in which people with mental illness are able to live, work, learn and participate fully in the community. Join our team and instill hope in the community.
WHAT WE OFFER
An exceptional benefit package including; Medical/Dental/Vision/403(b) retirement and Life Insurance; Offers competitive vacation and holiday pay.
HOW TO APPLY
To learn more about Interim and to apply for this position, please go to our website at http://www.interiminc.org/employment/.
$26.52- $37.14/hour; Full Time; Non-Exempt; Eligible for overtime.
Required: Bachelor’s degree with four years of mental health related experience or master’s degree with two years of mental health experience. Two years of supervisory experience also required. Good written and oral English communication skills, word processing and data entry/retrieval skills preferred; ability/willingness to learn computer skills required. Ability to; work as a member of a team, accept supervision, maintain appropriate boundaries while working in close interpersonal relationships; learn and apply principles of social rehabilitation, Client Centered and trauma informed services; be organized, responsible, flexible, empathic and able to relate effectively with clients, other staff, professionals and members of the community. Knowledge of community resources desirable.
Preferred: Experience working in a crisis residential setting serving adults with psychiatric disabilities.
Valid California driver's license; auto in safe operating condition; auto liability insurance; good driving record; criminal record clearance; proof of authorization to work in the United States as required by Immigration and Reform Act of 1986. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the Program Manager will assist with the following duties:
- Provide 24/7 on-call services for program staff when scheduled.
- Provide supervision, evaluation, and corrective action of assigned program staff using strengths-based approach.
- Oversight of client intake, treatment, and discharge processes.
- Participate in selection, interviewing, orientation, and training of new staff members and provide on-going supervision and support to staff.
- Provide crisis intervention and crisis management services including on-call responsibility.
- Monitor client charts/documentation, ensuring adherence to Medi-Cal, Community Care Licensing, and Department of Healthcare Services requirements, e.g. Treatment plans, summaries, progress notes, needs appraisals, etc.
- Monitor medication procedures to ensure accuracy in compliance with medication policies and regulatory procedures.
- Oversight of physical plant maintenance, menus and food supply, facility safety, program staffing ratios, and staff schedules.
- Supervise and maintain administrative and statistical data; including but not limited to episode opening/closing forms, petty cash, units of service, receipts, van mileage log, business receipts, program fee billing and collection as assigned.
- Ensure program compliance with regulations, e.g. Community Care Licensing Social Rehabilitation regulations and Department of Healthcare Services certification regulations.
- Oversight of successful completion of regulatory inspections.
- Serve as a role model for positive employee relations, professional functioning, and for adherence to the principles of social rehabilitation and ethical standards.
- Provide staff trainings on a regular basis, plans of supervision, and training plans as needed.
- Perform general programmatic administrative duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ability to: operate a motor vehicle; climb stairs; possess good communication skills; meet the requirements of the classification and have mobility, vision, hearing and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties to be performed. Capable of the following extended activities: standing, sitting, climbing stairs.
Capable of the following intermittent activities: lifting 25 pounds or more and bending in the performance of infrequently performed office duties.
This job description is intended to have an accurate reflection of the qualifications and job duties; current management reserves the right to revise the job at any given time when circumstances change. This job description replaces all previous description for this position.
Interim, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Interim Inc. is guided by the precept that in no aspect of its programs, services or employment practices shall discrimination be permitted because of race, color, national origin, gender, age, creed, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, citizen status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law. To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, reasonable accommodations are made for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability, unless hardship, direct threat to health or safety, or other job-related consideration exists. Individual who feel that they have been unlawfully discriminated against because of membership in one of the protected classes should contact the following: Director of Human Resources, Interim, Inc., PO Box 3222, Monterey, CA 93942. (831) 649-4522.